No other racing game lets you see and experience the true impact of spectacular real race car collisions to the level TOCA Race Driver 3 does.
In preparation for the game's launch on February 24th, pull on your crash helmet for the new "Damage" video, now available online at www.codemasters.co.uk/tocaracedriver3
The TOCA series has pioneered the use of damage visuals and physics so you can really experience the reality of what happens when you don't remain in total control of a 500bhp race car! TOCA Race Driver 3's advanced Terminal Damage Engine is hugely rich in its visuals thanks to incredible particle effects and far deeper in terms of physics that effect your car's handling and ultimately your race result.
The additional particle effects really show the punishment you car's receiving: sparks fly spectacularly when you bottom out and end up grounding the car. You'll see windscreens shatter, wings get ripped off, spoilers break and fly from the car. Plus, new game effects will show incremental amounts of damage as bodywork realistically deforms around crumple zones during a race.
Delivering 100 times the level of damage effect detail over its predecessor, TOCA Race Driver 3 slams into retail on February 24th for PlayStation 2, Xbox and PC.
Get fuelled up for the release with the new 'Damage' video, the playable demo and more online at www.codemasters.co.uk/tocaracedriver3
- ENDS -
ABOUT TOCA RACE DRIVER 3
Launching February 24th for PlayStation 2, Xbox and PC.
It's time to race for real in the most motorsports ever featured in one video game. Compete in a massive variety of the world's most aggressive motorsports, complete with explosive damage effects, head-to-head online multiplayer racing and a game engine rebuilt for a greater degree of simulation. Choose to embark on a World Tour of different events or go professional and follow one of six specialist motorsport careers in the Pro Career game.
- Over 35 motorsport racing genres through 120 championships.
- Pro Career game: Choose a motor racing discipline, including Open-Wheel, GT, Touring Car, Oval, Off-Road & Rally, and Historic, and storm from entry-level vehicle all the way up to the ultimate racing machine.
- World Tour game: Puts you in the driving seat - start racing and blaze your own trail through the game.
- Up to 21 cars on track in ultra-close pack racing against aggressive AI drivers.
- The most realistic damage in any racing game.
- Over 70 Real-World Race Cars.
- Over 80 International Circuits.
- Online racing: with new Practice, Qualifying and Eliminator modes.
- True mechanical effects: tyres warm up, radiators overheat and engines blow.