Theale, UK, 22nd November: While there’s still a couple of days until the main event, savvy savers are on the lookout for some great deals already this Black Friday so we wanted to wait no further to share with you some epic deals from Koch Media owned and partnered titles – happy shopping!
Keep up to date with our Black Friday promotions via the Koch Media UK Twitter and Instagram.
- The highly praised and critically acclaimed, epic, story-driven first person shooter Metro Exodus: Complete Edition has a third off SRP this Black Friday from Game. Inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Exodus continues Artyom’s story in the greatest Metro adventure yet. Promotion available November 25th.
- Have you yet to get involved in the ultimate hunt? The newly released Aliens Fireteam Elite, is an action packed third person co-op shooter which boasts over 25% off at GAME this Black Friday with promotion starting from today on PS5, PS5 and Xbox One X|S.
- Get 20% off A Plague Tale: Innocence on PS5 at GAME to follow the critically acclaimed tale of young Amicia and her little brother Hugo, in a heartrending journey through the darkest hours of history.
- Looking for the best Hot Wheels Unleashed promotion? Look no further than Smyth’s Toys, who are offering over 25% off this arcade racing hit on the Nintendo Switch and PS5 versions. The promotion starts on Black Friday (November 25th).
- Amazon.co.uk are getting in on the action with savings available from November 25th on the ultimate cooking simulation game Cooking Mama (over 40% off), multiplayer survival game Rust (over 35% off) and the only game you’ll ever need as a boxing fan, Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Champions (over 25% off)
- Available now at GAME, early promotions of Perp Games’ Chernobylite will see over 30% off the PS4 version of the title and over 25% off the PS4 and PS5 versions of the indie action adventure title Away: The Survival Series
- GAME continue to lead the way with Black Friday deals with Terminator Resistance Enhanced (over 35% off PS5 version), Chivalry II (40% off), Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 (40% off PS5 version) and Maneater (over 25% off) all starting November 25th
About Koch Media
The Koch Media Group is a global developer, publisher and distributor of video games, VR games, gaming hardware and merchandise.
The group’s publishing activities, marketing and distribution extend throughout Europe, America, Australia and Asia. Koch Media has more than 25 years of experience in the digital media business and has risen to become a leading global publishing partner. The Koch Media Group runs a multi-label strategy with fully owned publishing units such as Prime Matter, Deep Silver, Milestone, Vertigo Games and Ravenscourt, publishing games for consoles, PC and VR platforms across all physical and digital channels.
Additionally, as global publishing partner Koch Media has formed long-term multi-national publishing collaborations with numerous game publishers including Activision Blizzard, Bethesda, Capcom, CI Games, Giants Software, Kalypso, Koei Tecmo, Konami, Paradox, Sega, SNK, Square Enix, Techland, Tripwire, Warner Bros, and many others.
With its parent company in Höfen, Austria, and the Publishing HQ in Munich, Germany, Koch Media owns local publishing companies in Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Australia, the United States as well as Japan and Hong Kong.
The Koch Media Group owns ten game development studios: Deep Silver Volition (Champaign, IL / USA), Deep Silver Dambuster Studios (Nottingham / UK), Deep Silver Fishlabs (Hamburg / Germany), Warhorse Studios (Prague / Czech Republic), Milestone (Milan / Italy), Voxler (Paris / France) , Flying Wild Hog (Warsaw, Kraków, Rzeszów / Poland), Free Radical Design (Nottingham / UK) and Vertigo Games (Rotterdam /The Netherlands), DigixArt (Montpellier, France).Additionally, the Koch Media Group collaborates with numerous independent development studios around the world.
Part of the Koch Media Group is also Koch Films, a leading European independent film distributor with business primarily in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Italy as a cinema, TV, online and Home Entertainment distributor. The Koch Media Group also owns Gaya Entertainment, a leading video game merchandise company in Munich, Germany, and the Quality Assurance Facility in Olomouc, Czech Republic.
Koch Media is an Embracer Group company.