Medieval Dynasty welcomes new players with a discount during the spring sale
Oberhaching, Germany - April 15th, 2022 - Render Cube and Toplitz Productions are excited to release the latest update to their open-world survival game Medieval Dynasty. Announced as part of the roadmap, this aviary addition introduces five new birds to discover and the ability to craft trophies.
Animals of all shapes and sizes inhabit the Middle Ages. Medieval Dynasty invites players to dust off their hunting skills and seek out the five new bird species now roaming the world. Ducks, white-tailed eagles, hawks, pigeons and crows have now taken flight all over the map. Seasoned hunters will be able to loot these feathered foes for valuable materials and items.
Players looking to embrace their interior designer can now display more items in their houses. Animals such as deers, wisents, and moose will leave skulls behind that can be turned into trophies and put on the wall for everybody to see.
Medieval Dynasty is out now on Steam, Epic, GOG.com and the Microsoft Store (also on the Xbox Game Pass for PC) for and is available in 17 languages, including Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese and more. The Steam version will be on sale starting today with a discount of 25%. A deluxe Digital Supporter Edition is also available, featuring the game’s original soundtrack, a digital world map, a digital artbook, a Medieval Dynasty History Video, a set of 4k wallpapers and more.
- Beautiful and realistic open-world 3D landscape with state-of-the-art graphics
- Full 4 seasons with day/night cycle and realistic weather conditions
- Interactive environment with trees to fell, various fruit to pick, stones to collect, caves to explore and much more
- Many different buildings with various levels from hay shacks to full stone mansions
- Over 60 pieces of equipment to craft, including weapons, tools, furniture and clothing
- Realistic wildlife interaction with plenty of different animals such as wolves, wild boars, deer, rabbits and others
- All activities have an impact on food, water, health and endurance status
- Detailed skill tree for individual character development
- Comprehensive trading system that allows for buying/ selling goods across the whole map
- Unique events and decisions with direct impact on gameplay
- Dynasty reputation system triggering events with the king
- Quests, trade and economy, sandbox option, social connections to NPCs and much more
About Render Cube
Based in Łódź, Poland, Render is a small team of 20 game enthusiasts aiming to create artistic content of the highest quality for game projects across all major platforms.
Together with Toplitz Productions, Render Cube are hard at work on their most ambitious project yet - the historical sandbox life- and survival sim Medieval Dynasty, which quickly became an enormous critical and commercial success after launching into early access.
About Toplitz Productions
The German-Austrian publisher, whose name originates from the mysterious Toplitz Lake in the heart of Austria, develops and publishes games with "heart & soul" for all platforms. The company consists of a healthy mix of experienced industry veterans and young talents, all of whom are passionate gamers. They enjoy working with creative developers on many exciting titles, such as those from the "Dynasty" and "Giant" series.
Join our social media channels and get all updates directly: