LOS ANGELES (April 28, 2022) – SQUARE ENIX® today announced that the next RPG installment in the widely beloved Mana series, Echoes of Mana, is now available to download on iOS and Android devices worldwide. In celebration of those who helped Echoes of Mana reach the one million pre-registration milestone, players will receive a variety of exciting in-game items to help them embark on their journey, which includes 2,700 Spirit Crystals, 3★ Primm (Boomerang) ally from Secret of Mana®, a 4★ Memory Gem illustrated by HACCAN, a 4★ Knitwit Icon, a 4★ Benevodon Spirit Icon x1 and 100 Awakening Orbs.
To watch the launch trailer, visit: https://youtu.be/iAFL3B7jfxU.
Echoes of Mana is a free-to-play mobile RPG designed and developed by Wright Flyer Studios (WFS, Inc.). The title features an original story that weaves together both new and beloved Mana series characters alike. Players will be able to enjoy the action gameplay they love from the series and battle with friends through a multiplayer mode. Other features include:
- 2D Action RPG with Simple Controls & Layers of Features – players can swipe and tap with ease using skills and items to dominate the battlefield.
- Get immersed in a new storyline featuring characters from the past Mana games - Guided by the Mana Goddess, players can watch as their story unfolds into a journey across worlds in search of the sword that holds the key to saving all life. Players can reunite with familiar faces from past Mana series titles, and encounter new characters too.
- Ability to form a dream-team party with characters across titles – players can mix and match characters old and original into your party, then lead their customized team to victory in battle.
We’re thrilled to bring a brand-new Mana game to the mobile platform,” said Echoes of Mana Producer, Akira Haruta. “I hope that it can become a special place for Mana fans to come together.”
To commemorate the launch of Echoes of Mana, special in-game events include:
- "First Fruits" Login-Bonus – players who log-in every day during the event period will receive awesome items to help them on their journey.
- One Free 4★ Ally-Echo Harvest Ticket – players can redeem one 4★ ally-echo for free by using this ticket.
- "Trail to the Toughest" Story Event - The first-ever Echoes of Mana story event will begin tonight at 11pm Pacific and allows players to fight their way to the top.
- The "Release Celebration" Harvest Gacha Summons - features 4★ ally-echoes "Duran -Thrilling Blade Flash-" and "-Pride of Amazon- Riesz".
Future updates to the game include:
- High-Level “Twillwool Tower” – allows advanced players to explore the tower with danger lurking on every floor.
- New allies - Dawn of Mana®'s Keldric and Legend of Mana®'s Elazul and Lady Blackpearl are coming soon, with more Mana favorites to follow.
Players can stay tuned for more exciting content and characters to come in future updates.
For more news and information, players can check the in-game notice board or follow the social media channels.
Echoes of Mana is available now for free on iOS and Android devices via the App Store and Google Play. Text is supported in English, German, French, Japanese, Traditional Chinese and Korean. For more information, visit: EchoesOfMana.com.
To download all assets, please visit the press site at: http://press.na.square-enix.com/.
Echoes of Mana Website: www.EchoesOfMana.com
Echoes of Mana Twitter: https://twitter.com/EchoesOfManaEN
Echoes of Mana Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EchoesOfManaEN/
About The Mana Series
The Mana series, known as Seiken Densetsu in Japan, is a long-running action-RPG series spanning multiple entries for nearly three decades. The series is known for its enchanting characters, story and music, as well as pioneering an action-oriented approach to traditional JRPG combat. With the release of Collection of Mana for Nintendo Switch™ in 2019, new and existing players can now immerse themselves in the enchanting world of the Mana series with the first three classic titles—FINAL FANTASY® ADVENTURE, Secret of Mana® and Trials of Mana™—in their original form. In 2020, a full high-definition 3D remake of Trials of Mana was also released for modern platforms, selling over one million copies to date. An updated version of Legend of Mana™ released on June 24, 2021, bringing remastered visuals and the “Ring Ring Land'' mini-game to the West for the first time.
About WFS, Inc.
WFS is a technology-driven company based in Tokyo that is focused on bringing the amazing to you via three core businesses: content, solutions, and platforms.
Starting in 2014 with “Shometsu Toshi,” WFS has released several hit titles, including “Another Eden: the Cat Beyond Time and Space” and “DanMachi - MEMORIA FREESE -” in its lineup and is proactive in worldwide distribution
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 168 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 84 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 88 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com
ECHOES OF MANA, FINAL FANTASY, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. App Store is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.