Seoul – August 10, 2022 – It’s been four years since NEXON unleashed its story-driven action RPG Darkness Rises. In celebration of the game’s ongoing success the publisher is dropping a massive update introducing mobile players to content including new demonic raid boss Haureth, major improvements to help develop beginners, expanded levels and more.
Darkness Rises blends gorgeous graphics, innovative gameplay, and intense boss battles, all within the palm of players’ hands. The path is grueling, but players must persevere and descend into hell itself to destroy the evil ravaging the world.
Players have legendary heroes at the ready, from the earth-shattering Berserker to the magic-wielding Wizard. Character customization offers a number of classes that fit any playstyle and allows users to design their character as they see fit.
Today’s content update furthers the devilish fun with several new in-game features including:
- New Demonic Raid Boss – Haureth makes its hellish debut, featuring many unique and diverse skills that put up a diabolical fight
- Beginner Growth Support – Newer players can see their own customized data that helps develop and grow their character – improved adventures, new Gear growth and revitalized Beginner Quests
- Rank L Gear Sets – The ability to gain new Rank L Gear
- Level Expansions – Players can increase their character’s Awakening Level and Awakened Transfer Level to grow them into even stronger characters
- Special Events – A variety of in-game events will be held in celebration of the game’s four years of fearsome gameplay
Darkness Rises is available now on the App Store and Google Play. Visit the official website for more information.
4-Year Anniversary Assets: LINK
Social Media: Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
Founded in 1994, NEXON Co., Ltd. (Nexon) (3659.TO) is a company engaged in the production, development and operation of online games and Virtual Worlds. First listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in December 2011, Nexon was placed on JPX400 in 2015 and added to the Nikkei Stock Index 300 in 2017. In 2020, Nexon was added to the Nikkei 225. Nexon currently has more than 50 live games on multiple platforms including mobile and available in more than 190 countries. Major game franchises include MapleStory, KartRider and Dungeon&Fighter.
# # #
Press Contacts for Nexon Co. Ltd.:
Monica Pontrelli/Alyssa Avila
Wonacott Communications, LLC