Take a journey inside the criminal mind and find out if you have what it takes to be a member of the Las Vegas Police Department's elite Crime Scene Investigation unit.
Based on the huge hit TV show CSI and built on top of the successful core design concepts of our previous CSI games, CSI 3 goes to the next level with a new real-time 3D engine, improved character interactions and animations, and longer, more immersive stories.
Work alongside CSI agents Gil Grissom, Catherine Willows, Warrick Brown, Sara Sidle, Nick Stokes, Coroner Al Robbins and Detective Jim Brass in 5 distinctive cases. Collect and analyze evidence using real-world forensic equipment and cutting edge investigative techniques.
The game is slated for release in March on PC DVD and will be rated PEGI 16+.
- Authentic CSI experience. CSI-style visual treatments, forensic reconstructions, and voice acting by the cast members of CSI.
- NEW real-time 3D engine, improved character animation and lip-synching, and TV style camera treatments provide a more realistic and cinematic game experience.
- NEW Non-Linear Gameplay progression allows players to solve cases their way. Deeper plotlines and shocking twists provide a more immersive experience than previous CSI's.
- NEW Evidence Trinity (solve the case by the victim, the crime scene and the suspect) draws players into the action and makes them feel like they are really solving the case, rather than having the other characters solve the case for them.
- NEW Mobile Crime Lab Vehicle. The newest member of the CSI team is a fully equipped forensic laboratory housed inside a 2005 GMC Yukon. Allows the CSI team to analyze evidence at the crime scene.
- Increased gameplay. Now with over 12 hours of gameplay.
CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION and elements and characters thereof 2002-2004 CBS Broadcasting Inc. and Alliance Atlantis Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Software 2006 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, CBS and the CBS eye design are trademarks of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Company logos are trademarks of their respective owners. No celebrity endorsements implied.