The collector edition of Crown Trick will contain the original game, the DLC, a set of postcards, and the original soundtrack. The territories where it will be launched are Spain, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the UK, and France.
In Crown Trick, you play as 'Elle', a young girl caught up in the chaos of the world of nightmares as the seams between dreams and reality are breaking down! You must dive headfirst into the quest to restore balance and bring down the evil Vlad alongside our trusty if sardonic Crown companion!
Crown Trick has been published worldwide by Team17 which is critically acclaimed for publishing great indie games such as Overcooked, Narita Boy, and Blasphemous. The game also received 78 and 80 Metacritic review scores on Playstation 4 and Switch respectively.
The collector's edition of Crown Trick gives players quality content as SelectaPlay has a wide range of experience in these types of editions, such as the Blasphemous Collectors Edition (#1 sales at its launch in Spain 2020) and Fighting Legends SNK.
- A totally new approach to strategy roguelike gameplay;
- Synchronous turn-based combat, where each move is full of possibilities and each battle is a challenge;
- Explore the atmospheric dungeons of different settings and try your best to survive until the end;
- Build your own unique combat style and choose from the variety of 40+ active skills, 60+ passive abilities, 30+ usable items, 170+ special relics;
- Slay 100+ different monsters wielding 9 unique types of weapons or up to 120+ individual weapons in total;
- Dare to challenge more than 10+ powerful bosses;
- Solve 60+ mysterious challenges and puzzles;
- Experience randomly generated dungeons, weapons, relics, items, and challenges each time you start your journey;
- Reveal all the secrets and find the truth hidden behind the Nightmare Realm.
Founded in 1984, SelectaVisión is a distribution company that exploits audiovisual licenses through all their possible windows, means and sports in Spain and Portugal. SelectaVisión's catalogue includes anime and live-action feature films, Tv series, and Tv Movies.
Releasing the main Anime classics and the latest Japanese productions since 1997, SelectaVisión has built a long relationship of trust with major Japanese Producers and Distributors.
SelectaPlay is the label of SelectaVisión that publishes and distributes video games with a unique added value in both physical and digital formats in Europe and worldwide.
About NExT Studios
NExT Studios, the youngest studio within the Tencent Games family, provides an innovative environment for developers with its core value of pursuing the “New Experience and Technology”. NExT applies creativity and cutting-edge technology to deliver high-quality, innovative, and engaging gaming experiences for gamers across the globe.