CALIFORNIA -- Oct. 28, 2021 -- A classically stylish point-and-click adventure game Coven debuts this Halloween season with a free demo for Window's PC, available for download on Steam.
Coven Trailer | A First Look: https://youtu.be/iFRXn0ZuOe0
Set in the medieval era, you play the role of a young orphan girl possessing a strange gift. An occult power which you’ve kept a secret for all of your life. After being falsely accused of Witchcraft and sentenced to death, an unforeseen twist of fate sets you free again, but your life as you knew it is over. Hunted by the King’s henchmen, you set off on a harrowing journey to unlock your supernatural powers, and discover the occult mysteries surrounding your hidden past.
– A mature, dark fantasy tale with classic horror themes.
– Detailed animations and cinematic visual effects, with 640×360 graphics resolution.
– An epic musical score and thrilling sound effects.
– Characters fully voiced by professional actors.
– Over 100 different locations to discover, illustrated and brought to life with animated effects.
– Traditional adventure game play with a twist, inspired by classic horror and European folklore.
The full game of Coven is slated to be released in early 2022.
About Haunted Lantern Games
Haunted Lantern Games is a company committed to making fun, thought-provoking, edgy, story-driven adventure games.