FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – November 18th, Warsaw, Poland.
Chances are you’ve not only used Uber or Bolt, but you’ve probably done it more than once. You might even be a regular client. Maybe during a ride, you considered what a brilliant yet simple idea it is – and that it could have been yours. The masterminds that launched these start-ups and are now counting cash somewhere nice and warm.
Watch the Delivery INC announcement trailer HERE.
Add the game to your Steam wishlist (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1793260/Delivery_INC/).
The good news? Delivery INC comes from developers that brought you such gamers’ favorites as 911 Operator, 112 Operator or Transport INC. On top of that this new addition to Games Operators’ family will give you the opportunity real life didn’t – building your delivery empire from scratch. The bad news? It won’t be easy. But that’s never stopped any entrepreneur from trying, right? So if you’re ready to join the club, make the first step and follow the game on Steam.
ABOUT THE GAME
Delivery INC allows you to start and manage your own delivery company in any real-world city. Pick up passengers, packages, and food, then race against the clock. Manage your fleet of drivers and plan the best routes to deliver everything on time. Get customer reviews and try to maintain a 5-star reputation. Purchase upgrades and new vehicles to gain an advantage. Make quick decisions to handle difficult situations. Hire and fire drivers to create the best possible crew. Do whatever it takes to stay ahead of the competition and experience every aspect of managing your own delivery company.
DELIVERY INC – MAIN FEATURES
• Choose any real-world city and rule the roads. Based in Warsaw, New York, London, or Moscow? It might be wise to start your business there – knowing the city’s layout will be the key to success.
• Manage your drivers. Plan routes, hire the best, fire the worst, and build up your delivery dream team.
• Maintain your company’s reputation. 5-star reviews are the only ones of real value, so make sure your drivers and their cars and delivery times meet all your clients’ expectations.
• Modernize your vehicles and get ahead of your competition. Faster, more comfortable, and better-looking cars will attract more clients. Clients bring money, and money is what you’re here for.
• Watch out for unexpected events. Police chase? A passenger trying to eat the food order you just picked up? Flat tire? Anything and everything can happen while on the road, but don’t let it stop you from completing your mission!
Delivery INC is being developed by DIGIFOX and will be published on Steam by Games Operators.
About Games Operators
Games Operators is a publishing company that invests in, releases, and promotes video games. The company helps develop innovative and unique video games like 911 Operator, Radio Commander, 112 Operator, BE-A Walker, and Transport INC. by getting involved in projects at various levels of progress – from the conceptual phase to nearly-finished products. http://www.gameops.pl/