TOKYO – Apr. 4, 2022 – Publisher Happinet and developer Matrix Software are excited to announce that following a successful launch on Nintendo Switch™ system and PlayStation ®4 platforms and selling over 130 thousand units worldwide, Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia will launch on PC (via Steam) on May 11, 2022. The game is now available to wishlist today and will be available for $39.99/£30.99/€33.99, with a launch week discount of $15%.
Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia is once again brought to life by an all-star cast of notable Japanese game developers, including scenario writer Kenji Terada (Final Fantasy), art director and character designer Raita Kazama (Xenoblade Chronicles), and composer Sato Tenpei (Disgaea). Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia delivers a classic and authentic SRPG experience along with hundreds of hours of enjoyment with a deep turn-based battle system, world conquest systems, and stunning new campaign.
The new PC version includes added features that continued to build upon the core game experience. These features include a Creative Mode that unlocks after clearing Main Mode once. In this mode, players can pick their preferred power balance and starting knights and play at leisure without a time limit. There are 13 starting power balance templates to choose from. Players can also customize the affiliation of each base if they so desire; a New Game+ feature to load a cleared game save data and start a new game with items carried over; and Battle Map HP Display for units to have their HP displayed on the battle map.
Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia key features:
- Build Your Army— Choose from one of six countries to rule, command over 100 Rune Knights, and build an army of monstrous troops, including dragons, ghouls, and angels
- Plan Your Attacks— Master the deep turn-based battle system and world conquest system to ensure victory
- Hundreds of Hours of Gameplay— Each of the six playable nations offers 30+ hours of playtime, post-ending prologue content, and new custom difficulty levels
- Challenge Mode— Aim for the highest score with non-stop missions that increase in challenge the longer players survive
- Titans of the Iron Front Update— Challenge yourself with new high-level monsters, scaling AI difficulty, playtime and EXP gain options, and further customize your conquest experience with this free content update available on day one for Steam users
Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia is developed by Matrix Software and published by Happinet globally for PC (via Steam) and can be wishlisted here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1843940/Brigandine_The_Legend_of_Runersia. Visit the official Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia website and follow the official English Twitter account.
Happinet is a Japanese comprehensive entertainment trading company that boasts either top or near-top market share in each of its four main businesses: toys; visual and music; video games; and amusements. For more information, visit https://www.happinet.co.jp/english/index.html.