Ahead of the global launch of A.V.A., developers have a robust series of updates to deploy that will improve existing features, squash bugs, and add new and exciting ways to play. Over the coming weeks, the development team has plans to reveal more about each of the patches through diaries published on the A.V.A. Steam page.
A.V.A. is an FPS player’s dream with features that are as challenging as they are familiar, with a few twists along the way.
- PvE and PvP game modes where players choose one of three available roles: Pointman, Rifleman, or Sniper
- A unique skill system that allows players to acquire new abilities to enhance each class’s characteristics
- A variety of game modes spread across thirty maps, including:
- Annihilation based on death match rules
- Demolition where two teams face off with one attacking and one defending
- AI Mission, where players face off against AI soldiers to complete objectives
- An extensive weapon customization feature allows players to build weapons according to their preferred play style.
Everyone is invited to check out the A.V.A. Steam page for more details and prepare for the game's worldwide launch on August 25th.
Editors: If there is anything we can do to facilitate your coverage of this exciting news, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Official Links - Twitter / Steam
Established in 1997, NEOWIZ, Inc (KOSDAQ:095660) is a pioneer in social platforms and online games. As one of the leading game companies in Korea, the company has successfully published a wide variety of PC and mobile games through www.pmang.com since 2003. In 2006, the company co-developed and launched the wildly successful FIFA online, NBA Street, and Battlefield Online with EA. NEOWIZ is currently focused on creating and servicing online games for the global audience with high-quality titles such as Brave Nine, Bless Unleashed, and DJMAX RESPECT.