FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Now available at retail stores and online - the physical edition of this modern classic features a collectible poster, sweet sticker set and stylish 3D Lenticular Card from Publisher Serenity Forge.
Boulder, Colo. (Aug. 5, 2022) - Start drifting today as Absolute Drift: Premium Physical Edition for Nintendo Switch hits retail from Serenity Forge and developer Funselektor Labs Inc. Grab it at your preferred retailer or at the Serenity Forge online store at https://store.serenityforge.com/ for just $34.99.
In Absolute Drift, you will master the art of drifting. Push yourself to the limit on drifting tracks and wild mountain roads while you work to unlock trophies and elite events in a gorgeous, stylized minimalist world.
Compete against ghosts of the top players in the world or refine your skills by outscoring your personal best. Practice your skills in Free-Roam and compete in drift events such as Driftkhana and Mountain Drifting. Journey from apprentice to master drifter as you hone your skill.
Serenity Forge has worked in lockstep with Funselektor Labs to create a one-of-a-kind physical edition of this indie cult masterpiece. Absolute Drift: Premium Physical Edition includes:
- Collectible Folded Poster that matches the minimalist style of the game
- Stylized Sticker Sheet to prove you’re a true drifting enthusiast
- 3D Lenticular Card… it’s basically your drifting driver’s license
- Drive and customize up to six drift cars.
- Three Game Modes: Driftkhana, Drifting & Mountain Drifting with 34 levels.
- Five Free-Roaming areas, each with unique levels and themes, from airports and docks to a floating metropolis.
- Online Leaderboards, replays and ghost cars. View your friends' runs or the best in the world.
- Three+ hours of clean Drum & Bass and Electronic music by C41 and Nyte.
Stay in the loop on all things Serenity Forge by visiting the team’s website and Twitter page.
# # #
About Serenity Forge
Based in Boulder, Colorado, video game development and publishing studio Serenity Forge prides themselves on the care and dedication they put into their work, creating meaningful games that challenge the way you think. Firm believers in the artistic, cultural, and educational power of video games, Serenity Forge aims to craft unique interactive experiences to broaden players’ horizons and expand their perspectives. Learn more at http://serenityforge.com/.
About Funselektor Labs Inc.
Funselektor launched in 2014 when its founder, Dune Casu developed his prototype made at a game jam which would later become Funselektor's debut title, Absolute Drift in 2015. After the release of his first game and with the drive to apply his passion for rally in a new game, Dune immediately began development on Funselektor's second title, art of rally while supporting Absolute Drift. It involved collaborators for art and music until 2020 when more developers and producers came on to help finish it and provide post-launch support.