Organizers of the ELSPA International Games Summit have announced a line-up of speakers that includes NCsoft North American CEO Robert Garriott, SCEE president David Reeves and Xbox corporate VP Peter Moore.
The third annual event was first announced in February and will take place on the 21st and 22nd June at the Royal Garden Hotel, Kensington, London. The event is intended to have a wider international focus than before, offering greater networking opportunities for attendees from other entertainment industries, including music, film, mobile and new technology, a factor that is reflected in the list of 2005 speakers.
Speakers so far confirmed include:
- president and CEO - NCSoft North America
- president - Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
- corporate VP worldwide marketing and publishing, Microsoft Xbox
UK Minister of Arts
(whomever that may be after the British general election this month) - Department of Culture, Media and Sport
- executive director EMEA, Ubisoft
- head of multimedia - Department for Education and Skills
- chief operating officer, I-Play
- director of global content development, Vodafone Group
- chief executive officer, Future PLC
- chief analyst, Screen Digest
Roger Bennett, director general of ELSPA, commented: "As we enter a new chapter in the history of computer and video games, the insights and opinions of the industry's leaders will make essential listening for anyone with a stake in the industry. In addition, the Summit offers an unparalleled opportunity for decision makers in convergent industries such as film, music and books to get to grips with the business potential for creating new IP in the gaming sector."
For further details on the ELSPA International Games Summit, including booking information, interested parties can refer to the official ELSPA website