Officials from the International Game Developers Association have announced three new additions to its board, including executives from Foundation 9, Comcast Interactive Media, and THQ, as well as announced the appointment of a number of officers.
Foundation 9 director of business development Chris Charla, Comcast Interactive's Games division VP and GM Jennifer MacLean and THQ associate producer Coray Seifert were all appointed as the newest members of the IGDA board.
In addition, executive director Jason Della Rocca also announced new officers for the 2007-2008 term, including new chairperson Mitzi McGilvray, VP of casual games at TikGames. Bob Bates was re-appointed as secretary, and 1st Playable CEO Tobi Saulnier will serve as Treasurer.
The complete list of directors is as follows:
* Bob Bates (Secretary)
* Tom Buscaglia - Attorney, T.H. Buscaglia & Associates
* Michael Capps - President, Epic Games
* Chris Charla - Director of Business Development, Foundation 9 Entertainment
* Chris Crowell - Creative Director, Artificial Mind & Movement
* Jason Della Rocca - Executive Director, IGDA
* John Feil - Designer, Snowblind Studios
* Jennifer MacLean - VP and GM, Games, Comcast Interactive Media
* Mitzi McGilvray (Chairperson) - VP Casual Games, TikGames
* Brian Reynolds (Chair Emeritus) - President, Big Huge Games
* Tobi Saulnier (Treasurer) - CEO, 1st Playable Productions
* Coray Seifert - Associate Producer, THQ Inc. | Kaos Studios
"This is an exciting time as the IGDA continues to grow and expand,” said chairperson McGilvray. “Deepening our commitment to advancing the careers and enhancing the lives of game developers will be my driving focus. I am honored to lead the IGDA's Board of Directors for the coming year."