GameCareerGuide.com, Gamasutra’s sister web site for students and aspiring game developers, has a new pre-GDC list article. The list of eight suggestions for the 2008 show
includes sessions, parties, workshops, and more that may be the highlights of the show for students.
The list includes:
1. International Game Developers Association (IGDA) Members-Only Party and Education Summit
2. GameCareerGuide.com Social and Suite Night
3. Workshop: Learn Better Game Writing in a Day, Evan Skolnick
4. Three Session Talks
5. Experimental Gameplay Workshop
6. Career Pavilion and Career Pavilion Booth Crawl
7. Game Career Seminar
8. Game Developer Choice Awards and Independent Game Festival Awards
For the complete article
, including links, descriptions of the events, images, and commentary, visit GameCareerGuide.com.