Connection Events and Think Services, organizers of the Paris Game Developers Conference are reminding interested speakers and presenters that its call for submissions for the June 23-24 Coeur Défense show will close this Friday, March 7th.
Paris GDC 08 will draw top developers from the European community and the rest of the world eager to learn, inspire, and network, and will present a comprehensive line-up of bilingual sessions in a full 2-day program. The key goal is to share expertise and breakthroughs in the modern multi-platformed game development ecosystem.
The event will feature content programmed by an advisory board consisting of expert developers, both European and international, who share a commitment to promote and support the region's contributions to the industry. They include:
- Viktor Antonov, Art Director and Founder of The Building design studio
- Paulina Bozek, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, London studio
- Risa Cohen, Independent Producer
- Pierre Deltour, CTO Widerscreen Games
- Chris Kingsley, CTO, Rebellion
- Julien Merceron, Worldwide CTO of Eidos
- Philippe Paquet, Technical Director, Vivendi
- Renaud Person, Artist, Ubisoft
- Patrick Pligersdorffer, CEO, Cyanide
- Eric Viennot, CEO, Lexis Numerique
- Avni Yerli, Managing Director, Crytek
For additional information on the conference and for guidelines to submit a session for consideration, please visit its website