The International Game Developers Association has announced that designer and professor Brenda Brathwaite, consultant Mark DeLoura, and THQ/Big Huge Games studio manager Tim Train have joined the board of directors.
The three join attorney Tom Buscaglia, who was re-elected to his board seat, where they will serve out the 2008-09 term.
Jennifer MacLean, recently appointed
as 38 Studios business development VP was named chairperson, with Bob Bates appointed secretary, and Tobi Saulnier appointed treasurer.
The full list of IGDA board members follows:
* Bob Bates (Secretary) - Independent Game Designer
* Brenda Brathwaite - Independent Game Designer / Professor, Savannah College of Art and Design
* Tom Buscaglia - The Game Attorney
* Michael Capps - President, Epic Games
* Chris Charla - Director of Business Development, Foundation 9 Entertainment
* Chris Crowell - Creative Director, Artificial Mind & Movement
* Jason Della Rocca - Executive Director, IGDA
* Mark DeLoura - Videogame Technical Consultant
* Jennifer MacLean (Chairperson) - Vice President, Business Development, 38 Studios
* Mitzi McGilvray (Chair Emeritus) - VP Casual Games, TikGames
* Tobi Saulnier (Treasurer) - CEO, 1st Playable Productions
* Coray Seifert - Associate Producer, Kaos Studios|THQ
* Tim Train - Studio General Manager, Big Huge Games|THQ
Said MacLean, "As Chair of the Board of Directors, I'm tremendously excited about working with my fellow board members to create a lasting impact on the lives of game developers and to continue to grow the IGDA as a significant force in the ever evolving game industry."