Treyarch and Activision's Call of Duty: Black Ops
returns to the top of the UK sales charts as Gran Turismo 5
drops to number four, reports tracking firm Chart-Track.
For the week ended December 4, Polyphony Digital's long-awaited racing title fell from number one overall, but remained the biggest selling title on the individual platforms chart.
Ubisoft's Wii-exclusive Michael Jackson: The Experience
made its way into the top 10 at number six. This dance title features gameplay akin to Ubisoft's Just Dance
series and includes music from throughout the King of Pop's lengthy career.
Rounding out the top 10 were Nintendo's Wii Fit Plus
and Level 5's Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
which landed at numbers nine and 10, respectively.
Nintendo and Retro Studios' Donkey Kong Country Returns
made its debut in the UK just below the top 10 at number 13.
Titles falling from the top 10 this week include Nintendo's Art Academy
and Wii Sports Resort
, and Obsidian Entertainment's Fallout: New Vegas
Below are Chart-Track's all-platforms sales charts, which include unit sales of all versions of a given title.
UK All-Platforms Top 10
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
2. FIFA 11 (Electronic Arts)
3. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
4. Gran Turismo 5 (Sony Computer Entertainment)
5. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
6. Michael Jackson: The Experience (Ubisoft)
7. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Criterion Games, Electronic Arts)
8. Wii Party (Nintendo, Nintendo)
9. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
10. Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (Nintendo)
UK Individual Platforms Top 10
1. Gran Turismo 5 (Sony, PlayStation 3)
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision, Xbox 360)
3. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Wii)
4. Michael Jackson: The Experience (Ubisoft, Wii)
5. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft, Xbox 360)
6. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision, PlayStation3)
7. Wii Party (Nintendo, Wii)
8. FIFA 11 (EA, Xbox 360)
9. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo, Wii)
10.Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (Nintendo, DS)