The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Roswell, GA
• Character Modeling, UV’s, Textures
• Character Prop/Equipment Modeling, UV’s, Textures
• Character Material Setup
• Collaborate with the art team in developing the look of the characters
• Assist with concepts of new characters.
• Shipped at least 1 title as a character artist
• 3+ years experience at a game studio working as a character artist
• Strong knowledge of human anatomy and the ability to demonstrate it through digital sculpting
• Strong ability to sculpt organic clothing on characters
• Strong hard surface modeling ability to create hard surface props on characters
• Strong grasp of topology and how it applies to animation for characters
• Proficient in the high poly, low poly baking workflow
• Proficient in creating efficient UV’s minimizing seams and distortion
• Proficient organic and hard surface subdivision surface modeling
• Proficient in Photoshop, 3DS Max or Modo and Zbrush
• Self-motivated, technical problem solver
• Strong 2D art skill set
• Unreal Engine 3 experience: import, export, intermediate material knowledge, Intermediate editor tools knowledge.
Preference to applicants with:
• 3+ years of applicable games industry experience as an environment artist
• Unreal Engine 3 Experience - Master material knowledge, Master knowledge of editor tools. Unreal Cascade experience.
• 1st Person PC Shooter Experience
• Expertise with Photoshop, 3DS Max, Modo, Zbrush, NDO2, Xnormal.
Tripwire Interactive offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package (401K, health care, quarterly profit share) and a professional but non-corporate environment. This position is full-time onsite at our studio in Roswell, GA. Please submit your cover letter with resume and salary requirements to [email protected]
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here