The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: San Diego, California
Psyonix is looking for an experienced and passionate Game Designer to join our team and help design, develop, and iterate on gameplay systems and live game features. The ideal candidate is a regular Rocket League player that understands the motivations and feedback of our passionate playerbase.
- Delivering innovative and fun features that are engaging and compelling to the player
- Reviewing and analyzing player feedback to optimize the game experience
- Collaborating with the art and programming teams to implement new systems and features
- Prototyping new types of gameplay and systems
Ideal Candidate Has:
- Experience in designing game systems, player progressions and individual gameplay
- An understanding of game balance, statistics and player motivations
- Worked in a game designer role
- The proven ability to work effectively as a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for playing and making video games
- Strong math and organizational skills
- Experience in scripting and/or programming
- Familiarity with monetization and in-game economies
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.