The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Port Washington, New York
West Coast preferred.
- 7+ years hands on experience with SQL Server
- 7+ years developing medium/large scale ETL systems and optimizing data pipelines
- 5+ years experience working with cloud platforms (AWS/Azure preferred)
- Expert in database architecture and design, performance tuning, coding, and administration
- Experience with complex relational data models and very large data sets
- Ability to develop in, and administer successfully, all SQL Server services, including: SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Experience mentoring other team members
- Humble, team-oriented individual who can work well with cross functional teams
- Ability to work autonomously as well as under management supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Nice to Have
- Big Data
- Azure Databricks
- Azure Data Factory
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.