This isn't really related to videogames, but congratulations to Brigitte Dale on her 400th video blog. I often fill up the BYOND version of Tech Tree with tangential YouTube videos and I've been using her
gender pretty eyes talent and charisma to entertain the local readers.
I have a Scott Nicholson video lined up for next week if it makes you feel any better... But the bad strike tag gag stands.
- After running multiple tests and settling on a release, Tsfreak's version of Cathedral has been added to the guild. The game is available for download and updates are listed in the forum. Tsfreaks is currently looking for tips on how to create AI players.
- While Vermolius has been amusing himself with Efencea's line count, his new team member, Guyst_x, has been introducing himself and running polls. Fellow teammate, Tayoko, has been posting pictures of the new interface and a link to the team's new video along with another poll.
BTW, GamingDomain's tournament featuring this competitive base defense game might require more players to set up the brackets.
- Adam753 updated his base defense game, Defender, with multiple bug fixes. He's hoping that people can offer feedback on whether or not the game continues to slow down after roughly 20 minutes of playing.
- Acebloke is likely to release the latest update to his economic/military simulation, Wargames, soon. He then plans on hosting for a week in order to test and give people a chance to earn the new medals.
- Alathon is looking for advice on how to handle player-created content in what I assume is his strategy/adventure hybrid, Rupture. It sounds like one more reason to avoid the persistent world influence of those dirty, dirty roleplayers. ;)
- Geldonyetich, suffering from writer's block and choice paralysis, has taken the time to state his influences for his persistent game with RTS elements, Project Cyberverse. Freewriting might help him progress, but I suggest nagging him profusely.
- Though they may deny it, BYOND RPG's feline cavalry is doubling as a wood gathering workforce. (Note the insult to BYOND Strategy implied by making the C in ACWraith lowercase!) Meanwhile, Tiberath is restructuring his domestic intelligence.
They're up to something! They could be planning on posting a Hello Kitty picture in an attempt to gain BYOND Anime's support and a larger female audience. I'll avoid such a scheme in order to keep the anti-anime lobby loyal... That, or because I'd go with a moe in a catgirl outfit and run the hetero ladies off.
- I wrote a todo list to help me decide what to work on next. Apparently, recording my own sounds for my abstract competitive dungeon crawl, GrimTunnel, is not an option at the moment. However, there are other strategy games listed (including an unnamed project inspired by annoyance towards random losses in Galactrix).