Kiev, UA – May 17, 2021 – MiroWin studio, developer and publisher of sci-fi shooter “Boiling Steel” and western-shooter “Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof VR” reveal today that “TinShift”, a dynamic multiplayer PC arena-shooter, is launching on Steam on June 3, 2021.
Steam-page of the game is here.
Game teaser is here:
All the action takes place at the base located on the largest Saturn’s moon, Titan. At the entrance, you are asked to choose a side for which you will fight - a robot or a man. However, ultimately, for the sake of victory, you will have to fight against...absolutely everyone. The match is limited to 20 players, and you can join at any moment of the mass fight.
Each player starts with 1 credit, by killing other players you take all their loot. But if you die, you lose everything hard-earned. Aside from pleasure, your incentive is to collect 100 credits as soon as possible - so fun and sweaty armpits are guaranteed.
The next you’ll have in the game:
- 10 types of weapons are available. Some are classic, others will have to be used wisely and according to the situation.
- 1 map for 20 players with palm trees and vertical gameplay. Сlimb anywhere!
- Return in time is a thing. Due to the excessive dynamics, it is often not possible to immediately respond to a surprise attack or a stray sniper bullet. Therefore everyone has a second chance - to change the course of events with a rollback 10 seconds back. Chance recharges when you successfully kill an enemy.
- Leadership Race. Every man for himself from the start, but to win you become ALONE against EVERYBODY.
- No need to wait for a new match. Dropping into the server in the middle of the game, you are in the same conditions as the experienced players. After finishing, the match will restart automatically. It's non-stop.