- The Creative Development Director manages the directors, writers and designers.
- Lead an extended team encompassing all creative aspects of game development and delivery, including: design, cinematics, and story-telling.
- Will lead the recruitment effort for the best talent in each area
- Attract and develop veteran and new talent to the creative departments
- Lead teams of designers, writers and directors to drive the overall creative vision for our games.
- Foster collaborative and successful working partnerships with our clients and departments across the studio.
- Create a learning environment within the creative teams; establish processes for game research, collaboration, and critical thinking; mentor more junior creative team members.
- Participate with senior management to develop product roadmaps, personnel assignments, and production budgets.
2 MIN READ
Get a job: Telltale is looking for a Creative Development Director
The Walking Dead developer Telltale is hard at work on its next project, and is looking for a Creative Development Director to join its San Rafael, CA-based team.
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry! Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.