The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Santa Monica, California
Naughty Dog is seeking an experienced UI Designer / Scripter to join our studio! This individual should be able to work with minimal input and feel comfortable working in a team environment. This strong communicator would work closely with Art and Engineering to ensure successful UI implementation into our games.
- Work with the UI artist and programming team to implement all HUD and UI elements for both single player and multiplayer
- Communicate clearly with the Programming, Design and UI team to ensure the UI is implemented as efficiently as possible in a timely manner
- Bug checking and fixing technical UI problems
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
Requirements & Skills:
- Proficient in Python, Lua, or other equivalent scripting language
- Experience using Qt, Tk, iOS, Android, or other GUI-building toolkit to build a GUI for games, web, and/or mobile platforms
- Ideally some experience in C/C++
- Excellent communication/collaboration skills
- Great GUI design/aesthetic sense
- Passion for making great user interfaces, in games, web, and/or mobile
- Ideally some game design experience / passion for making great games
As part of the Naughty Dog application process, candidates should expect to be given a technical interview and may be asked to complete a design test.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.