The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
iGotcha Studios is a small and growing independent game studio consisting of experienced and passionate developers. Our main focus is to develop location based games for mobile platforms. Our office is located just outside the central station with an abundance of restaurants, gyms and shops within walking distance. All our employees have competitive salaries and benefits.
Now that we have secured a solid financial founding from reputable investors, we are looking to expand our development team!
We are seeking two passionate Senior Designers ready to join an exciting, growing studio. You should be comfortable with working across disciplines, able to take initiative and independently find creative solutions to complex problems. We strive for creativity and need you to venture outside of your comfort zone, learning and implementing a new way of gaming on mobile.
Both Designers will work on every company’s projects, but one will specialise in Live Operation of our released project with a focus on Content Creation and Data Analysis, while the other will specialise on pitching new projects and lay the groundwork for an unannounced IP game.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the design vision for our original location-based game
- Take ownership of the design and balancing of game and economy systems
- Write clear and comprehensive documentation
- Playtest, balance and provide feedback on new features
- Know the balance between new mobile game design and best practices
- Work closely with artists and coders to implement new game features
- Be creative and vocal to improve the development team and process
- You are quality-oriented and meticulous
- You make realistic time estimates and know your limits and weaknesses
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- A strong passion for mobile games
- 4+ Years of experience as a Mobile Designer
- 2+ released mobile titles
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR LIVE OPS SENIOR DESIGNER
- Experience working with analytics tools
- Experience working on an active live-ops service and evolved game features within that service
- Highly proficient in excel and modeling game economies
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR PITCHING SENIOR DESIGNER
- You can create powerful visual presentations to express concepts and ideas
- Experience working Powerpoint, InDesign or similar tools.
- Experience writing pitch documents aimed at Publishers, Stakeholders or External people.
Also include links to any external projects, GitHub repositories, LinkedIn profile, Blog posts etc.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.