The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Senior Game Developer, Imangi Studios
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
As a core part of the Imangi Studios development team, you will be working with other developers and artists to bring new features, environments, and gameplay elements to existing and new games. This role is responsible for all aspects of building games including tools, gameplay, rendering, character control/animations, effects, management, and optimizations. In addition, senior game developers are expected to manage, mentor, and help train junior game developers. BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required. Must be proficient in C# and/or C++, and have extensive game development experience. Unity experience a plus.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Architect and design gameplay systems
- Work on core gameplay systems that involve real-time 3D graphics
- Profiling, identifying potential performance issues, and optimizing to reduce performance bottlenecks
- Help with all technical aspects of bringing a game to market including building user interfaces and screen flows as needed
- Manage, mentor and train other team members
- Avid gamer with a strong work ethic and desire to make games
- Extensive game development experience
- Mobile game development experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficient in C# and/or C++
- Excellent knowledge of vector and matrix math
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Experience with the Unity 3D engine
- Experience with Unreal engine
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.