The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Manchester, England
Our Cinematic department is seeking an experienced Script Supervisor to provide support for our world record-breaking project Star Citizen, and the single-player campaign game, Squadron 42. London based, pre-production to start immediately on a 3 month contract.
As Script Supervisor, you'll be tasked with helping to coordinate a long and complicated script with an equally complicated schedule, tracking what has and has not been captured on the motion capture stage, and with coordinating with the dialog supervisor working parallel sessions in the vocal both.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in addition to great organizational talents are all a must.
- Help insure that scripts are marked for easy coordination with schedule.
- Track capture sessions to insure that we get everything accurately.
- Maintain clear notes.
- Partner with the directors to deliver high quality creative content while maintaining execution focus.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in production.
- Experience on performance capture stages a plus but not a requirement
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative.
- Expert knowledge of Excel.
- Must be willing to be based in London for the live shoots but to travel to Wilmslow for some of prep.