Determined to showcase the very best of the indie world, IndieCade organizers have added a heap of new titles to this year's roster.
The annual festival will lift off on October 14 in Los Angeles, and will see a flock of indies descend on Culver City to give attendees a glimpse of what they've been working on this year.
As pointed out by ZAM, 42 new entires have been brought in, with Hyper Light Drifter, Everything, and Survivance having been added to the list of official nominees, meaning they're in with a chance of picking up an award.
The other new additions have been sorted into 'official selection' categories, a slice of which we've posted below for easy viewing.
More titles are expected to be named in the future, so be sure to keep tabs on the official IndieCade website over the next few weeks.
- Arena Gods by Supertype
- Dobotone by Videogamo
- Duskers by Misfits Attic
- Four Sided Fantasy by Ludo Land
- Growbot by Dumpling Media
- I.C.U. by I.C.U. Games
- Kingdom: New Lands by Noio & Licorice
- Night in the Woods by Infinite Fall
- Overdose by Team Overdose
- Revisions by Team Revisions
- Shape of the World by Hollow Tree Games
- The Average Everyday Adventures of Samantha Browne by Lemonsucker Games
- The Mirror by gamesto.love
- West of Loathing by Asymmetric
- Daydream Blue by RalphVR
- Floor Plan by Turbo Button
- Irrational Exuberance by Buffalo Vision
- Mare by Vision Trick Media
- Narcosis by Honor Code Media
- Botolo by Ian Snyder
- Clapper by Bridgeside Interactive
- Combat Core by MabMaxZ
- Epitaph by Team Epitaph
- Inversus by Hypersect
- Who Lurks by Hybrid Humans