The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Unity Game Developer, Publishers Clearing House
Location: New York, NY
Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Port Washington, NY and with an office in NYC, is a leading interactive media Company offering a broad range of products, digital entertainment and services to consumers. Our success is built on PCH's unique, free-to-play, chance-to-win value proposition, individually personalized offers based on the trusted first party relationship we maintain with millions of consumers and the excitement of the Publishers Clearing House brand.
PCH is currently seeking a highly experienced Unity Game Developer to develop and deploy mobile applications for iOS and Android via Unity. Be a part of a team that takes pride in creating quality games that millions of people will enjoy!
- Coordinate with Business Management & Product Owners to help develop and maintain cross platform Mobile experiences for iOS / Android
- Leverage Cross Platform toolkits such as Unity to help accelerate Mobile Development
- Coordinate with Artists, QA, and other internal developers to help maintain best practices for mobile app development
- Write clean, readable and reusable code that is well documented
- Coordinate to help define and develop limited-scale cross platform prototypes
- Code mobile apps to achieve test objectives
- Coordinate with internal and external creative resources to produce creative assets to be integrated into prototypes
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent required
- 2+ Years of Unity programming experience
- Must have shipped at least one game for iOS and Android using Unity
- Experienced Application Developer with launched/published products for iOS / Android required
- Expertise at mobile optimization / best practices
- Experience with object-oriented design and implementation
- Experience with source code management in a collaborative environment
- Experience with API creation / management
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and new technologies
Join our winning team and apply today!
This is a New York based position. Candidates must reside in the Tri-state area. PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.