The all-digital 2021 Game Developers Conference (running July 19th – 23rd) is drawing closer and closer! And so is the general registration deadline for this year’s event.
After July 16th at 11:59PM PT, prices for GDC 2021 will go up. If you wish to register for GDC after that date, you will be doing so at on-site registration rates.
Don’t miss out on this year’s show. When you attend GDC 2021, you can:
- See how Sucker Punch brought the island of Tsushima to life in Ghost of Tsushima
- Dive into the dialogue of Hades
- Learn about the making of Resident Evil Village
- Network with your fellow developers
- Connect with industry-leading sponsors
There’s no day like today to register for GDC 2021. Sign up and start browsing the full schedule to maximize your time at this year’s incredible all-digital event!
Gamasutra and GDC are sibling organizations under Informa Tech