The first-ever GDC Masterclass courses will take place December 3 and 4, 2020!
The GDC Masterclass program comprises of day-long virtual workshops delivering in-depth trainings around some of the most important challenges facing game developers today. The live virtual courses go beyond high-level theory allowing attendees to take away practical experience that can be applied immediately on return to the studio.
Every year at GDC, hundreds of developers offer short, incredible lectures that capture a slice of the game-making process. In the Masterclass program, those lectures are expanded into interactive classes that foster relationships between attendees and world-class game industry experts. Take a look!
December 3rd, 2020
- Psychology & Game UX - Celia Hodent, PhD
- Building An Established Studio Brand - Victoria Tran
- Leadership Skills and Practices for Agile Game Development - Clinton Keith
- Making Game Trailers from Concept to Completion - Derek Lieu
December 4th, 2020
- Advanced Publisher Pitching: Strategy and Pitch Optimization for Scoring Deals - Jason Della Rocca
- How To Bring Story And Gameplay Together - Susan O'Connor
- Creating Iconic Creatures - Jonah Lobe
These classes aim to help developers overcome key challenges faced in taking game ideas from conception to release. Have you struggled to make a compelling trailer that sells your game? Are you a newly-promoted senior who needs lessons on leadership? Have you plotted out a great story that just isn't quite clicking with your gameplay?
These are just some of the challenges GDC Masterclasses can help you overcome.
Space is limited, so act fast to secure your registration!
Gamasutra and GDC are sibling organizations under parent company Informa Tech