The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: San Mateo, California
The Head of Global Account Management will oversee all global account management teams across the world, with representation in our SIEA, SIEE and SIEJA offices. This position will lead the teams as the primary senior contact for our Publisher and Developer partners on the platform (Games) responsible for managing and optimizing the revenue to the platform from our partners and supporting our partners’ needs with the platform.
As part of the Global Publisher and Developer Relations teams, reporting directly into the VP, Global Third Party Relations:
- Global Management of the Account teams on a global basis
- Primary relationship management of Accounts on a global basis with our partners
- Responsible for delivery of the Global Joint Business Plans for these accounts
- Primary interface and evangelist for our partners within the business and for PS business on a global basis with our partners
- Deal delivery/execution as well as monitoring of progress
- Leadership and mentoring of an Account team across the globe
- Support the Business Planning team to set partner goals, objectives, strategies and KPIs
- To meet or exceed revenue (Disc, Digital, Add-on, Margin) targets
- Enhance Partner satisfaction with the PlayStation Platform
- Coordinate with Operations team for timely delivery of the content pipeline
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar preferred in Business, Economics, Marketing or equivalent
- 10 + years of progressively responsible business development and/or commercial experience within the entertainment, global electronics, technology/platform based business preferred.
- Previous experience working abroad with international or global experience preferred
- Strong business acumen with business development experience
- Leadership experience at a senior level – teams of over 35 people
- An effective communicator who is used to dealing with challenging B2B customers as well as a wide array of departments from Legal, Finance to Marketing
- A highly enthusiastic, driven and motivating leader who is results-oriented and has worked in a cross-collaborative environment
- Previous experience working for a Games or other entertainment platform, service, or 3rd party video-games Publisher/Developer preferred
- Knowledge and a passion for video-games preferred
- Knowledge of the games development process preferred
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.