- Serve as a business partner to the team by helping to create a supportive and innovative HR programs to suit the team's initiatives.
- Assess, help design, deliver, and facilitate human resources programs, employee communications, employee relations, and compensation and benefits.
- Help drive people development initiatives for his or her teams, including performance management, talent and succession planning, and individual development plans.
- Support the team's employee opinion survey efforts by helping create, and drive action plans.
- Provide coaching to management and employees to resolve conflicts, enhance team effectiveness, and ensure support of organizational changes and business plans.
- Implement human resources policies, and ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Oversee customer service and IT human resources in Irvine, and participate in HR related initiatives and projects for global customer service and global IT.
- Participate in strategy sessions with the HR team on policy and HR practices. As needed, complete administrative tasks for the teams you support.
1 MIN READ
Get a job: Blizzard is hiring an HR manager
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join its Irvine, CA team. "Serve as a business partner to the team by helping to create a supportive and innovative HR programs to suit the team's initiatives."
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry! Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.