- Identify and report mismatches in strings/text
- Provide the correct translation, and where applicable fix directly via text database
- Provide context for foreign language defects
- Complete daily smoke tests in a timely manner
- Quickly run through the whole game to check the stability of a build
- Identify defects, follow test plans, and verify fixes
- Enter clear and concise bugs into bug tracking database
- Test fixes for programmers and designers
- Reproduce issues for programmers and designers
- Assist the Marketing department by taking screenshots and video capturing
- Available to work OT and weekends when necessary
- Work closely with other QA members
- Able to work under pressure and changing demands
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Be a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude.
1 MIN READ
Get a job: 2K Las Vegas seeking localization testers
"Test video game titles on various consoles, PC’s and handhelds to ensure flawless game play by thoroughly checking the software for errors and entering them into the testing database."
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry! Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.