Team Bondi and Rockstar Games' LA Noire
once again took the top spot in the UK retail software sales charts, where it has now sat for three weeks in a row.
For the week ended June 4, the crime-solving title saw a 46 percent drop in sales, but still fought off the likes of Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
and Dirt 3
, tracking firm Chart-Track confirmed today.
The charts were relatively unchanged compared to last week, with Zumba Fitness, Brink
and Wii Sports Resort
all keeping their places at numbers four, five and six respectively.
There was only one new entry this week, as EA's The Sims 3: Generations
jumped into the charts at number ten. Elsewhere, Portal 2
saw a re-entry, securing itself a spot at number nine.
Below are Chart-Track's all-platforms sales charts, which include unit sales of all versions of a given title, and the individual platform charts, which treat individual SKUs separately.
UK All-Platforms Top 10
1. LA Noire (Rockstar Games)
2. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney Interactive)
3. Dirt 3 (Codemasters)
4. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
5. Brink (Bethesda)
6. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
8. FIFA 11 (EA)
9. Portal 2 (EA)
10. The Sims 3: Generations (EA)
UK Individual Platforms Top 10
Once again both versions of LA Noire
took the top two spots in the UK individual platforms chart, while Zumba Fitness
continued to stay in the top five and refuse to let go, with sales up 14 percent.
Wii Sports Resort
continued to sit high up in the charts due to the recent Wii bundle promotions.
1. LA Noire (Rockstar Games, Xbox 360)
2. LA Noire (Rockstar Games, PS3)
3. Zumba Fitness (505 Games, Wii)
4. Dirt 3 (Codemasters, Xbox 360)
5. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo, Wii)
6. The Sims 3: Generations (EA, PC)
7. Brink (Bethesda, Xbox 360)
8. Dirt 3 (Codemasters, PS3)
9. FIFA 11 (EA, Xbox 360)
10. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision, Xbox 360)