The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Needham, MA
Turbine is seeking an Art Director to produce industry-leading visuals for our new Game of Thrones mobile game. Partnering with HBO and a team of amazing developers, the Art Director will help shape the next generation of mobile strategy gaming.
The Art Director is one of the most important roles within a game development team. This individual is responsible for inspiring the team, leading the asset production, and driving the visualization process, from collaborative conceptualization through final product, and setting the vision and quality bar for the game.
- Create, maintain and manage the visual direction, visual systems, brand identity, production quality and style guide for our mobile game.
- Directly manage a robust art team, with dedicated animators, visual fx artists, tech artists, and numerous 3D and 2D artists.
- Collaborate on process and product with designers, producers, engineers and QA in addition to the artists.
- Ensure production quality through art asset review, directing, and oversight of the production process.
- 2+ years of professional art direction experience on a mobile game
- 6+ years of experience in the development and operation of AAA titles, preferably in the Mobile space
- Unity experience a plus
- Experience with a variety of game art disciplines
- Proven leadership abilities and teamwork skills
- Able to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate visually
- Must be able to provide a portfolio that demonstrates skills and experience.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.