The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Foster City, California
Our mission is to bring together the most talented individuals to develop fun playing, visually stunning and technically spectacular interactive games. Sanzaru provides a smaller more intimate culture, inspiring more creativity and collaboration – the end result to produce the best games without compromising the benefits of a larger studio. We offer an opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and talented Game Developers in the industry. In addition, Sanzaru Games Inc. offers an excellent array of benefits, as well as an exceptional work environment.
Sanzaru Games is looking for a talented UI Artist to join our development team in crafting visually stunning and immersive worlds. We are interested in all levels of experience, from junior to senior artists. As a UI Artist, you will work directly with the game directors and discipline leads to help define breathtaking AAA visual effects.
- Create and implement fresh, easy to understand interfaces wrapped in beautiful visuals
- Work closely with Art Leads to develop concepts, mockups, storyboards, and game assets
- Work closely with designers and engineers to implement UI structure, flow, and player messaging
- Create a broad range of UI game assets including icons, fonts, backgrounds, animation, and effects
- Refine, improve, and optimize interface pipeline and process into next generation technology
- Develop, experiment, and advance UI using the lasting techniques & software
- Maintain, improve, and advance the UI game assets
- Understand hardware limitations and best techniques ensuring optimal quality
- 2+ years of industry experience with outstanding portfolio
- Strong understanding of interface flow, messaging, and ease of use
- Strong understanding of form, color, composition, and movement
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, and Maya
- Working knowledge of Unreal, Unity, and scripting
- Ability to multi-task and adapt easily to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact effectively
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.