The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Orlando, Florida
- Works with Production and Art Director to create real time animations for characters and props.
- Assist design in cinematic camera animations and cutscenes.
- Work with Technical Artist to setup character animation controllers and blend trees in game engine.
- Quickly learn and adapt to new tools, processes, and pipelines.
- Works with Production to ensure time estimates are accurate and achievable.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with the development team.
Candidates Must Have:
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- Strong understanding of Human anatomy and movement.
- Expertise in animating all forms of life, including quadrupeds, and flying creatures.
- Understanding of traditional animation principles that enhance believable movement.
- Knowledge of motion capture retargeting and key frame animation.
- Self-motivated and able to troubleshoot technical challenges.
- Working knowledge of Unreal Engine or Unity 3D animation systems, animation state machines, and controllers.
- Experience with 3DS Max Biped animation tools or CAT rigs.
- An online portfolio showcasing multiple high-quality samples of your work.
- Knowledge and love of fantasy RPG a plus!
- 6 month contract with potential to convert to FT staff position OR external contract opportunity available.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.