The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Woodland Hills, California
Infinity Ward, developer of numerous award-winning games, including Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, is seeking a Senior Multiplayer Animator, with experience in game development and a passion for First Person Shooters.
Job duties include:
- Create high-quality 3rd person multiplayer character animation demonstrating a strong sense of posing, timing, and weight
- Work closely with the Animation Director, Animation Programmers, and MP team to set a new bar for 3^rd person player animation in a shooter
- Accept direction and cooperate with the team to meet production deadlines
- 5+ years of professional experience in Games
- Authoring of animation trees and state machine experience is a must
- Proficiency in realistic keyframe animation and Mocap
- Expert level skills in Maya
- Comfort with scripting languages
- Must be extremely creative with a high level of craftsmanship
- Possess the necessary skills to be self-directed and self-motivated
- Detail oriented with a strong desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment
- Must have strong problem solving skills and enjoy coming up with new ideas
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong passion for animation and video games
- Flexible, receptive and open to change
Applicants must provide samples of prior work including at least some examples of 3rd person character locomotion.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.