The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Imangi Studios is looking for a talented individual to fill multiple open Game Artist positions (environment, character, 3D generalist, 2D/concept). This position will be responsible for developing visual assets for the Temple Run brand. Depending on your specialization, you will conceptualize and create environments, characters, concepts, animations, and/or VFX for Imangi Studios' mobile games. The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio and experience in the mobile games space.
- Contributes to the conceptualization, design, and development of beautiful and engaging art assets for the Temple Run brand.
- creates environments, characters, concepts, animations, and/or VFX for mobile games, depending on position focus.
- Develops appropriate art pipelines and workflows in conjunction with other members of the art team, design team, and programming team.
- Ensures the technical and artistic quality of the project by collaborating with senior artists and making changes when necessary; implements and incorporates feedback from leaders into work.
- Implements tasks as requested by the Art team to streamline and support production.
- Helps with all visual aspects of bringing a game to market, including assisting in the creation of marketing materials (screenshots, touchups, banners, video trailers, icon creation, etc.)
- Maintains excellent communication internally and externally with our development partners (as needed)
- Tracks and updates the progress of day-to-day tasks using the designated tracking tools
- Communicates and collaborates with key stakeholders to confirm task direction and consistency of own work
- Bachelor's degree in art, design, or related field
- Three (3) years of video game art experience (mobile preferred)
- Experience with the Unity 3D game engine
- Portfolio showing past work (both professional and personal projects)
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.