The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Cambridge, MA
Harmonix is one of the worldas leading independent game development studios. Weare actively creating fun, groundbreaking, interactive experiences. Whether your work is on existing franchises or inventing new games; itas an exciting time to be a part of our growing family. Want to think big in our Cambridge-based urban hideout? Apply now to learn more.
- Leverage your expert knowledge of shaders, particle systems and game engines to bring environments and characters to life.
- Create visuals and visual effects spanning a wide spectrum of art styles, from realistic to abstract.
- Apply your experience to develop creative ideas and solutions that meet the needs of a multi-disciplinary scrum team.
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced, iterative development environment.
- Research, learn, and disseminate information about new technology and production techniques.
- Keep up with the latest FX work in games and film.
- Expert skills in shaders, particle systems, and materials.
- 3+ years games industry experience.
- 2+ AAA console or PC titles shipped.
- Proficient in game engines such as Unreal, Unity, or proprietary engines.
- BFA from accredited Art or Design college.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic animation and 3D low/high poly modeling skills, a plus.
Sample Work Required (Please provide the following):
- A link to an online portfolio and demo reel that is kept up-to-date.
- An explanation of your work: what you were responsible for, what tools were used, etc.
Harmonix is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/AAP
Interested? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here