The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Dallas, Texas
BonusXP is looking for another Art Director to lead up one of our new titles. We are working on premium original titles for consoles/desktops and some high-profile licensed IPs. We are a 30 person indie studio located in the Dallas, TX area.
- 5+ years of industry experience with at least three launched titles
- Passion for games
- Enthusiasm for leading the art vision for a project
- Ability to provide feedback, notes, or paintovers for artists and outsourcers on the team
- Ability to work with the studio art director on the visual direction for the game
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, including ability to work closely with team members in other disciplines
- Expert-level 3d game art experience in either character art, environment art, or animation
- Deep experience in Unreal or Unity toolchain
- 3D FX experience
- 2D game art experience (concept, sprites, or pixels)
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.