- As a member of the environment team you will help create levels, architecture, vehicles, objects, textures and materials.
- You will create high and low poly assets and work with the design, concept, effects, tech, and character teams as needed.
- Seek out problems and opportunities and then drive them to resolution.
- Create industry leading environments using an excellent understanding of color, composition, material properties, lighting and form.
- Provide input and work with design on creating well developed levels to showcase both the game play and art.
- Report to the Lead Environment Artist.
1 MIN READ
Get a job: Be an Environment Artist for Airtight Games
"Airtight Games is looking for an experienced Environment Artist. We are seeking motivated game-savvy modeler/texture artists capable of delivering the highest-quality game art possible."
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry! Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.