The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Van Nuys, CA
Respawn is looking for a VFX Artist to join our team. This position is available for both our Titanfall team and our team that is working on a new 3rd person action/adventure IP.
- Bring life and excitement to the game through your design and implementation of compelling realistic visual effects.
- Coordinate with Art, Design and Animation to ensure VFX match quality bar and vision for the game.
- Fix VFX related bugs, including performance and budget issues.
- Help to improve technical pipelines and VFX creation techniques/tools.
- Assist with research and development.
- Adhere to schedule and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrable ability to create beautiful and affecting VFX for games, film/tv, or a combination of both.
- Experience working within a game engine. Shipped games preferred.
- Both technical and creative with a strong artistic vision.
- Motivated, proactive self-starter.
- Strong understanding of particle systems.
- 5+ years' experience as an effects artist.
- Mastery of relevant software packages such as Photoshop, After Effects and Maya.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.