The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry! Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Cinematics Layout Artist, Airtight GamesLocation: Redmond, WA Airtight Games is looking for animators to work on a next gen title and help push the envelope in quality of animation in video games. We are looking for animators who have a strong desire to create animations that tell story and create emotion and empathy between the characters on screen and the audience. Primary Responsibilities
- Create animation for movie quality cinematics
- Polish motion capture data to a consistent level.
- Polish cinematics cameras in Maya/Motion Builder and implement those cinematics into the game engine.
- Create animatics for animated sequences.
- Work closely with the Animation Lead, Cinematics Lead, Art Director, Lead Game Designer, Level Designers, and Environment Layout Artists to implement the highest quality, most efficient cinematics possible.
- Implement the animation pipeline including facial expression and lip sync
- Integration of animation into the UE3 engine