There is a lot more to building entertainment software and websites than people might image. I wasa little surprised by comments and emails about the blog “Modeling the BCK,Part I” I had no idea that so many people were interested in the development process. Anyhow here are some screenshots I took while modeling the brain jars to hold our brains J These are the same jars you see at the top ofthe blog header on the site. Enjoy!
Here is an overview with definitions as to what is in this model.
- Objects: 68 (how many individual models used together to make it)
- Shapes: 6 (These are splines or lines used to create paths and cross sections of models)
- Lights: 4
- Helpers: 23 (Objects used to help with the manipulation of objects you can see)
- Vertices: 134913 (In a nutshell intersections or where the corners of polygons touch)
- Faces: 267668 (a face is a 4 sided polygon usually made of two triangles)
You can read more and follow me and Neuron Games, Inc. here: